Parallon Business Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Parallon Business Solutions

great place to work,

Former Contractor - Respiratory Therapist in Fort Worth, TX
Former Contractor - Respiratory Therapist in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Parallon Business Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

the recruiters care about you, they give you the tools you need to succeed. I had a major illness and they helped me in everyway possible to work when I could...as well as getting my pay to me when I was unable to leave my home. AWESOME management team!

Cons

Hours are not guaranteed because it is a staffing agency for HCA. I really have no other complaints. This is the only reason I do not continue to work for them.

keep up the good work, I love your company and always give rave reviews!

104 Other Employee Reviews for Parallon Business Solutions (View Most Recent)

Not a good place to work

I have been working at Parallon Business Solutions

Pros

Close to my home, if I had a long commute VI would have left my job a long time ago. Flexible hours, I think they know the flextime is the only thing stopping lots of people from leaving.

Cons

Very poor management, laughable salaries. You will have 3 different bosses who can't make up their minds on most things, will hear conflicting information on most topics because the managers spend most of their time in meetings and lunches and management is very much seagull style. Some managers are great, some try hard but are prevented by the directors from being effective. Often entire departments are set up to fail and are then blamed for failing. Benefits are very average, the policy of rewards for a good job done is literally a first-grade style monopoly money program rather than above cost-of-living raises given for better than average performance.

Terrible

Current Intern - Accounting Intern in Norcross, GA
    Current Intern - Accounting Intern in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Parallon Business Solutions as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

None, I cannot even think of a positive outcome from this experience

Cons

Very poor management and company culture

There are newer employer reviews for Parallon Business Solutions