Good company, growing quickly with experienced senior management and a positive culture.

Current Employee - Senior Director of Continuous Improvement  in  Delano, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director of Continuous Improvement in Delano, CA

I have been working at Paramount Citrus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Business expansion is creating opportunities for work diversity and career progression/development. Senior management is experienced, stable, committed to the success of the business and demonstrates care for the workforce. Company is progressive within its business segment. Compensation and benefits are good within its business segment. Culture stresses team work, individual contribution, hard work, and improvement.

Cons

Level of change can be difficult for some to adjust. Work hours can be long particularly during certain times of the year.

Other Reviews for Paramount Citrus

A pleasant experience that has provided me with another business avenue to add in my portfolio.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Paramount Citrus

Pros

Most of the people there are great to work with. Good benefits. Access to resources from other companies through the parent company.

Cons

Many times the company does not look within when hiring for a new position. Communication is very lacking in many departments.

Need more communication on how each areas jobs affect the overall company. Need more standard operating procedures and have them documented.

Great work experience and a fun and efficiency company.

Former Employee - Data Entry  in  Delano, CA
    Former Employee - Data Entry in Delano, CA

I worked at Paramount Citrus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, Gained good work experience, my supervisor was awesome! My co-workers were the best. Had lots of fun, even when we were so busy and it was so hectic! Loved Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner that the company would provided for us.

Cons

A lot of hours, hardly seen my child, temp agency. For all the hours we were working with no days off, I would have loved to see that holiday pay at least!

Work-life balance was not so great, but the position was only temporary. I love the company values and when our work line did great, we would get rewarded with an hour lunch and the company would buy us food.

There are newer employer reviews for Paramount Citrus.

Worked for Paramount Citrus? Contribute to the Community!