Paranet Solutions

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Paranet Solutions

Very entrepreneurial

I have been working at Paranet Solutions

Pros

Paranet Solutions is a great place for smart and energetic professionals. They provide opportunities for your ideas to be heard as long as you are performing your daily duties.

Cons

Some of the business unties do not operate cohesively which leads to some duplication of effort on the sales and marketing side of the company.

Continue to build a strong culture of work hard, play hard across all business units.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Paranet Solutions (View Most Recent)

Fun place to work

I worked at Paranet Solutions

Pros

I worked for Paranet back in the 90s. It was the best place that I have ever worked. I loved the culture and the employees! We worked hard and played hard.

Cons

Not as many women promoted to senior leadership roles. It would of been nice to have more flexibility with work schedules. The company went through many changes back then which deflated the overall energy.

I don't have any advice to senior management other than there needs to be more opportunity for women in senior leadership roles.

When the work is good, it is awesome.

I have been working at Paranet Solutions full-time

Pros

Small company. Diverse interests. If you find the right niche, you will be happy.

Cons

The company is the result of a number of acquisitions...kind of a hodgepodge. The mainline stuff (service/help desk, managed services) is not the really interesting work so you have to be on top of that fact.

There are newer employer reviews for Paranet Solutions