Parata Systems
www.parata.com Durham, NC 150 to 499 Employees

Great work, poor management

I have been working at Parata Systems

ProsParata is a great place to work but forget job security. Pros are: flexible hours, great people, no micromanagement, interesting work, Starbucks coffee

ConsForget the annual senior management pep-talk. It's really pipe dreams versus reality. Lots of folks laid off right after the last pep talk. You just have to have the right expectations (ie, you never know when the next layoff will be). For now I'll stay, but resume is ready to go!

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the rounds and actually talk to your employees. Don't put all your eggs in the employee survey basket. Hire some real marketing folks.

If your an IT Contractor...GET OUT FAST

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Parata Systems

Pros: -Great places for lunch -Relaxed Atomsphere -Holiday Party was fun Cons: -Will NOT give you a perm position. No matter what TFG… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a full time employee instead of having a revolving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

N/A

I have been working at Parata Systems

Pros: Great product with a great future Cons: Leadership doesn't provide a coherent long-term plan Advice to Senior Management: N/A More

There are newer reviews on Parata Systems.

Worked for Parata Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parata Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parata Systems CEO Tom Rhoads. All reviews posted anonymously by Parata Systems employees.