Parature
www.parature.com Herndon, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Nice atmosphere, but company doesn't feel sustainable.

Intern (Former Employee)
Vienna, VA

ProsTalented young employees have the ability to move to other parts of the company, provided they demonstrate knowledge of the core product. The office environment is enjoyable, with food and ping-pong provided.

ConsThe company doesn't inspire tons of confidence. When I worked there, the office was located in Tysons Corner, and they've been forced to move to a cheaper location. The core product is seen as a cheaper alternative to services such as Salesforce, but it feels like you're getting what you paid for.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the core product more robust. The tons of tiny bugs make it hard for new people to catch on, and can make troubleshooting very difficult.

Friendly Atmosphere but lack of leadership

Technology Area (Former Employee)

I worked at Parature

Pros: Very flexible work schedule. Everyone is very friendly including senior management.… Cons: Leadership is lacking. There is no clear vision of senior management heading for… More

OK

Vienna, VA

I have been working at Parature

Pros: The People Free Snacks & Drinks Cons: No Opportunity for Advancement or Professional Development Salary Not Competitive Constant Changes… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open with your employees, listen to ALL of your employees not just the select few in the "in crowd", reward ALL… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Parature.

Worked for Parature? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parature reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parature CEO Ching-Ho Fung. All reviews posted anonymously by Parature employees.