ParenteBeard

www.parentebeard.com

Opportunities are there if you want them

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsCompetitive Salary, 20 days PTO to start, diverse industry experience, good opportunity for advancement if you are willing to step up and take charge of your career.

ConsCommunication is sometimes lacking, more socialization throughout the firm would be nice and not just limited to the region you are in. Allentown/Lehigh Valley Office is closer to Philadelphia than to some of the other offices in the Central Region. More opportunities for socialization throughout the entire firm would benefit everyone as there would be more networking within the firm. More unity as a firm and not a region would help morale and firm pride.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile having regions is necessary for logistical reasons, try and promote more socialization across the firm to promote unity. We are all working toward the same goals however, employees often feel segregated. Also, continue to promote current goals of promoting work/life balance. That will help the firm to retain the female employees through the progression to partner.

Management should Resign

ACCOUNTNANT (Former Employee) York, PA

I worked at ParenteBeard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are great to work with. They are… Cons: The management puts extreme pressure on the people out making the money and they blame them for… Advice to Senior Management: Consider resigning. Take the wine cellar out of Philly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Work Experience of My Life

Senior Accountant (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at ParenteBeard full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working in the Empire State Building was cool Cons: There was no opportunity. Myself and the 2 other staff members of that office sat there for months without any work to do… Advice to Senior Management: Take responsibility for your actions. Firing people or forcing them to quit because of your inability… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ParenteBeard.

Worked for ParenteBeard? Contribute to the Community!