ParenteBeard
www.parentebeard.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people lend to team environment.

Tax Staff Intern (Former Employee)
Harrisburg, PA

I worked at ParenteBeard

ProsDuring my limited stint of employment as a Tax Staff Intern, I have learned what it is like to work in a fun environment with supportive management and encouraging colleagues. The office I worked in was just small enough that you were able to get to know everyone, both on the tax and audit sides. Questions and problems were quickly attended to by the team adding to the helpful environment.

ConsAs in any workplace there were some office politics, but they were limited and frowned upon by management. The recent combination of Parente Randolph and BMC, creating ParenteBeard, led to noticeable legacy firm loyalties that introduced some office disagreements.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe two firms have to become one to succeed. Parente's management has to have the foresight to notice the problems that lie ahead if they continue on this course. I believe former Parente Randolph was a more conservative firm while BMC focused on employee relationships and a greater work-life balance.

Parente Randolph is a typical regional firm

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ParenteBeard

Pros: If you want to work with senior living or healthcare accounting in the future they have a strong hold on that market in Philadelphia and… Cons: This firm is a small player and they squeeze their employees for all they are worth. There is a general "bad attitude" among all of… Advice to Senior Management: Improve relationships with managers and staff by following through on these firm… More

Beard Miller

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ParenteBeard

Pros: Great place to work for several years. Cons: Nothing that I can think of. More

There are newer reviews on ParenteBeard.

Worked for ParenteBeard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ParenteBeard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ParenteBeard CEO Robert J. Ciaruffoli. All reviews posted anonymously by ParenteBeard employees.