Fantastic place to work

I worked at Pareto Law full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, great atmosphere - lot's of young people. Great ethos about conducting yourself with professionalism and candour - great training too.

Cons

You have to love Sales. Work can be a little repetitive sometimes - but so can most work, am I right?

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Demanding but definitely worth it

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Pareto Law full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of benefits to working at Pareto - everyone is very like minded and so the culture is excellent, particularly if you are relocating for the role. There are lots of work organised events (i.e. company socials, holidays, launches), and people tend to socialise with each other outside of this as well. If you have the right attitude and are willing to put the effort in then Pareto will definitely support and train you to ensure you are successful. There are also a lot of financial rewards if you are successful! Also a great place to start if you are planning on staying in sales - Pareto training is highly regarded and will be a good asset to you.

Cons

Particularly at the start of the role there are a lot of different elements to the job - whilst this is great for adding a bit of variety to the role, it means you do need to be good at planning at planning your time effectively and not mind working late some evenings.

Advice to Management

Make sure that the culture is not forced. Need a bit more consistency in message.

Lots of Opportunities!

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time

Pros

My role is diverse, comprising of various tasks and activities therefore, it keeps things more interesting and motivating. Also, this has allowed me to develop skills and find my niche which opens the door for progression opportunities. It also has a friendly culture, with many people keen to help you out and enjoy the occasional social drink or two with you after work!

Cons

As your given a good amount of responsibility, the work load can get demanding at peak times, however, hard work is highly rewarded so its worth the extra effort.