Paris Baguette

www.parisbaguetteusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paris Baguette

I see the potential of this company

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Fort Lee, NJ
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Fort Lee, NJ

I have been working at Paris Baguette full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good product supports from HQ.
Nice pastries & cakes.
Able to see lots of potential of this company to grow big.

Cons

low payment, Korean system, no other bonus, no over-time payment for managers

Since it's Korean company, the style is very different then here.
Senior managers are lack of English skill

18 Other Employee Reviews for Paris Baguette (View Most Recent)

It's a bread shop... what do you expect?

Former Employee - Counter Clerk in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Counter Clerk in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Paris Baguette

Pros

You get to eat a lot of bread and pastries that actually taste pretty good. It is a part time gig.

Cons

It's a good job for high schoolers and college students but aside from management positions you are not going to move forward professionally.

Get your workers more involved in the everyday management happenings in the work place. Or else it will simply be errands everyday.

Stressful but very exciting and fun

Former Employee - Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Paris Baguette full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Although I said that it is stressful, it actually depends a lot on where the store you work at is located in. I worked at a Paris Baguette store in Manhattan where we served more than 500 customers a day (some New Yorkers are very impatient) and a lot of days were very,very busy and stressful. But honestly, I think overall it was a great experience because of the people I worked with and also because the work is generally really fun. I would love to work at a Paris Baguette store again (although I'm not sure if I want to go back to the one in Manhattan) because I love providing customer service (most of the times) and also gained a lot of real world experience in retail/sales.

Cons

Like I mentioned already, the work is very stressful and heavy duty sometimes. When things get really busy, you sometimes have to forego taking a lunch break because everyone else who is working with you are also all very busy. The benefit isn't that great because you usually get paid minimum-wage as a regular employee.

I think the quality of management will differ from a store at one location to another store at a different location. But overall, try to put enough people on a shift so that every jobs needed (e.g. cashier, drinks, hallway) are covered but also not too many because that causes inefficiency in its own way.

There are newer employer reviews for Paris Baguette