There are newer employer reviews for Pariveda Solutions

Pariveda Solutions is a great place to work because of the exceptional people and positive atmosphere.

Current Employee - Office Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Office Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions

Pros

Pariveda Solutions employees are some of the smartest and most creative people I have ever worked with. Because Pariveda is employee-owned, the company culture is very transparent. Everyone knows how well the company is doing, what our plans for the future are, and what every person needs to do to get to the next level.

Cons

You have to be very engaged (something I appreciate but is difficult for others).

Advice to Management

The Pariveda culture is so refreshing! Please don't let the transparency and positive atmosphere change as we grow.

reviews filtered by

Great place to learn and grow

Current Employee - Manager (M2) in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Manager (M2) in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions

Pros

Culture of actually learning and growing your career. The company is truly interested in each employee and actually invests heavily in each individuals growth.
    Feedback is consistently frequent enough to receive valuable and actionable information.
    Client's request us and hold our employees and training programs in high regard.

Cons

Great accomplishments aren't free. The extensive benefits that come from working for the company, both salary and otherwise come at the expense of working up to 50 hour weeks.

Advice to Management

Keep looking at the work/life wobble equations as well as out of band promotion possibilities.

2. I find Pariveda to be a very honest, transparent company that it extremely committed to the development of its people an

Current Employee - Vice President in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions

Pros

Outstanding culture for career development, clear expectations framework at every level, philosophy of service to others- employees, clients and community, exciting work, extremely smart and collaborative coworkers, cutting edge technology-oriented work

Cons

would like the company to have more brand visibility in the market, but that will come in time

Advice to Management

Maintain culture of excellence, transparency and balance