Park Place Motorcars

www.parkplacetexas.com

Awesome place to work, great people, and the best company party's

Service (Current Employee) Grapevine, TX

ProsPark Place and Mercedes Benz pays you to lease a Car after working there for 3 years, Fun place to work, management is friendly, awesome benefits, 401K, Complimentary life insurance, always providing us with the tools we need, the newest technology at our finger tips, terrific training programs, most of the clients are nice, Park Place rented out medieval times twice, Cowboys Stadium twice, Ranger stadium four or five times, and six flags for company and family parties for employees.

ConsManagers Sometimes take a long time to move people up mainly because no one ever quits. so it can be hard to move up. hard to trust the sales managers to give you the best employee deal when purchasing pre-owned or new cars. found it better just to purchase elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. and Sales don't pick out Your favorite employees to give better deals to when purchasing cars should be fair to all Employees.

Treated very well. The company really shows interest in employees.

Loan Car Administrator (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Park Place Motorcars full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is all about making employees happy. They have… Cons: It is an extremely busy environment. Must be able to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Intern for Park Place -- great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Motorcars as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Park Place puts you through an EXCELLENT training program. Absolutely wonderful, efficient, and smart. And you're paid through it--a great perk for a college intern.… Cons: -I'm not sure if this is a con, but perhaps they care a little bit too much about your personal wants? They will go out… Advice to Senior Management: -If an intern doesn't know exactly what they want to do, try giving them a variety of different kinds of projects, etc. -Maybe… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Park Place Motorcars.

Worked for Park Place Motorcars? Contribute to the Community!