Park Place Motorcars

www.parkplacetexas.com
  www.parkplacetexas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Park Place Motorcars

Awesome place to work, great people, and the best company party's

Current Employee - Service in Grapevine, TX
Current Employee - Service in Grapevine, TX

I have been working at Park Place Motorcars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Park Place and Mercedes Benz pays you to lease a Car after working there for 3 years, Fun place to work, management is friendly, awesome benefits, 401K, Complimentary life insurance, always providing us with the tools we need, the newest technology at our finger tips, terrific training programs, most of the clients are nice, Park Place rented out medieval times twice, Cowboys Stadium twice, Ranger stadium four or five times, and six flags for company and family parties for employees.

Cons

Managers Sometimes take a long time to move people up mainly because no one ever quits. so it can be hard to move up. hard to trust the sales managers to give you the best employee deal when purchasing pre-owned or new cars. found it better just to purchase elsewhere.

Keep up the good work. and Sales don't pick out Your favorite employees to give better deals to when purchasing cars should be fair to all Employees.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Park Place Motorcars (View Most Recent)

Summer Intern for Park Place -- great experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Motorcars as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

-Park Place puts you through an EXCELLENT training program. Absolutely wonderful, efficient, and smart. And you're paid through it--a great perk for a college intern.
    -The pay is competitive. Not the highest I've ever seen for an intern but definitely higher than all my other internships.
    -They have internships in every category of the company.
    -It's clear they care about you and your own personal growth.
    -If you need something, be it a car to go to and from work, they will help you out.
    -Everyone is so nice! And people take the time to remember your name.

Cons

-I'm not sure if this is a con, but perhaps they care a little bit too much about your personal wants? They will go out of their way to give you work you want, but maybe too much of what you want.
    -Sometimes there was a lack of work to do--but this is normal for most internships.

-If an intern doesn't know exactly what they want to do, try giving them a variety of different kinds of projects, etc.
    -Maybe an extra day here or there for us to explore different facets of the company. Or to see Park Place's other vendors, etc.

Awesome place to work, with great people and great products!

Former Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Motorcars full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Products, People, Customers, Services, Potential

Cons

Hours, Management, that's about it

ease up on some of the rules for hours worked... sometimes family becomes a priority over a job.

There are newer employer reviews for Park Place Motorcars