Park Place Motorcars

www.parkplacetexas.com
  www.parkplacetexas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Park Place Motorcars

Treated very well. The company really shows interest in employees.

Current Employee - Loan Car Administrator  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Loan Car Administrator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Park Place Motorcars full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is all about making employees happy. They have an excellent HR department. There is a ton of internal promotions.

Cons

It is an extremely busy environment. Must be able to work on weekends if in service or sales.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Park Place Motorcars (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work, great people, and the best company party's

Current Employee - Service  in  Grapevine, TX
    Current Employee - Service in Grapevine, TX

I have been working at Park Place Motorcars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Park Place and Mercedes Benz pays you to lease a Car after working there for 3 years, Fun place to work, management is friendly, awesome benefits, 401K, Complimentary life insurance, always providing us with the tools we need, the newest technology at our finger tips, terrific training programs, most of the clients are nice, Park Place rented out medieval times twice, Cowboys Stadium twice, Ranger stadium four or five times, and six flags for company and family parties for employees.

Cons

Managers Sometimes take a long time to move people up mainly because no one ever quits. so it can be hard to move up. hard to trust the sales managers to give you the best employee deal when purchasing pre-owned or new cars. found it better just to purchase elsewhere.

Keep up the good work. and Sales don't pick out Your favorite employees to give better deals to when purchasing cars should be fair to all Employees.

Summer Intern for Park Place -- great experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Park Place Motorcars as an intern for less than a year

Pros

-Park Place puts you through an EXCELLENT training program. Absolutely wonderful, efficient, and smart. And you're paid through it--a great perk for a college intern.
    -The pay is competitive. Not the highest I've ever seen for an intern but definitely higher than all my other internships.
    -They have internships in every category of the company.
    -It's clear they care about you and your own personal growth.
    -If you need something, be it a car to go to and from work, they will help you out.
    -Everyone is so nice! And people take the time to remember your name.

Cons

-I'm not sure if this is a con, but perhaps they care a little bit too much about your personal wants? They will go out of their way to give you work you want, but maybe too much of what you want.
    -Sometimes there was a lack of work to do--but this is normal for most internships.

-If an intern doesn't know exactly what they want to do, try giving them a variety of different kinds of projects, etc.
    -Maybe an extra day here or there for us to explore different facets of the company. Or to see Park Place's other vendors, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Park Place Motorcars

Worked for Park Place Motorcars? Contribute to the Community!