Parker Drilling

www.parkerdrilling.com

Family atmosphere and people work well together in teams, growing company, making positive changes.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsNew people in key positions making positive changes. Company is good to the employees and has a relaxed environment, where we can have fun and still get the work done.

ConsCompany doesn't always understand what value some of their employees can add and limits career growth of those employees as a result. Company doesn't pay as well as others in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue the contributions your employees can make and promote them to the appropriate roles for their expertise and experience and pay them accordingly for the value they will be providing in those roles.

Unclear carreer path

I have been working at Parker Drilling full-time

Pros: Company going through transition. New CEO, new CFO, new VP-HR... trying to find the path between how… Cons: Unclear carreer path. Not enough challenges. Lots of individual work,… Advice to Senior Management: If companies exists because of its people, make sure you make your employees grow with the company. Provide and support… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Semi-Family company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Parker Drilling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Those that have been with the company for a while treat it as… Cons: Getting away from a family feeling, stagnant company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep the employees happy, keep more employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Parker Drilling.

Worked for Parker Drilling? Contribute to the Community!