Parker Hannifin

www.parker.com
  www.parker.com
There are newer employer reviews for Parker Hannifin

Overall experience was slightly negative.

Former Employee - Assembly in Machesney Park, Winnebago, IL
Former Employee - Assembly in Machesney Park, Winnebago, IL

I worked at Parker Hannifin

Pros

Competitive compensation and good benefits including paid vacations, paid holidays, health insurance, 100% matched 401K. Other perks include loan options on certain products and incentives for healthy living.

Cons

Long work hours including over-time on Saturdays. Reduced and eliminated break periods. Noisy and dirty work environment. Lack of respect from middle management and supervision.

Communicate with employees effectively and with respect. Allow employees to have a sufficient number of break periods. Recognize employees for hard work and attendence.

309 Other Employee Reviews for Parker Hannifin (View Most Recent)

Very educational.

Current Employee - Intern in Morton, IL
    Current Employee - Intern in Morton, IL

I have been working at Parker Hannifin

Pros

Good experiance over all. Got to work with lots of different groups and engineers.

Cons

Hard to advance. Limited space for new hires. They just need interns for help.

Let workers try the ideas they have given, not just allow them to speak their ideas.

Hell on Earth !

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

I have been working at Parker Hannifin

Pros

Good people (not management). Good Benefits.

Cons

Middle Management lacks the education to perform daily duties. Upper and middle management never want to deal with the root cause of the problems they just want to put a band-aid over them and blame the hard working HOURLY employees! When managers disagree they act like children and start pointing fingers towards each other. There is absolutely no communication between employees and supervisors. If you want to have a good day at work you have to kiss your supervisors "rear end". HR needs to be replaced, they have no idea how to communicate with people.

If you have a question, ask the employees who do the actual work, not their supervisors who have no clue about what their employees do. Stop having so many meetings, so we can get our work done. All of those meetings are a waist of time because everyone agrees to get along and work towards a common goal in the meetings but once we get back to our desks everything falls apart and no one does what they said they were going to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Parker Hannifin