Parker Hannifin
www.parker.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Results matter, other than that, who cares?

Buyer (Current Employee)
Metamora, OH

ProsCompany does a decent job of setting goals for locations/divisions etc. But when it comes to personal goals, good luck. They are whatever your boss's is. Will pay for training, will pay for education.

ConsYou're only as good as your manager thinks (which can be biased, if not unfair) There's no recognition of the individual's contribution. If you have a good idea, it becomes your boss's or boss's boss, if you have a bad idea, youre considered inexperianced and shunned.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold Individuals responsble.

Good place to work

Sales Engineer (Former Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

I worked at Parker Hannifin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job security is high and grow steadily. May have work… Cons: Becoming too complicated through M & A. Sometime being pushed… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of people more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience

Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I have been working at Parker Hannifin full-time for more than a year

Pros: Parker Hannifin may be "old school" in the way it runs business, but this is what I like the most about them.… Cons: Mixed priorities may be frustrating at times. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Parker Hannifin.

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parker Hannifin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parker Hannifin CEO Don Washkewicz. All reviews posted anonymously by Parker Hannifin employees.