Parker Hannifin

www.parker.com

If you like challenges and are prepared to take up the opportunities this is a great place to work

ProsCompelling vision, genuine care for employee wellbeing, solid business strategy and lots of opportunities for career progression.

ConsStill very US centric but recognises this and trying to think and act more globally. Slow to change, but isn't that true of most compaies this size? Too much emphasis on growing through acquisition makes it difficult to develop a strong shared culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook where the messages are conflicting, where we say one thing but our systems and processes lead us to do another. Keep listening to employees and make the changes necessary to attract and retain the next generation of workers.

Great place to work

Value Stream Supervisor (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Parker Hannifin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Has a range of great products, Company looks after their… Cons: No negative things been with Parker for four years now… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

New

I have been working at Parker Hannifin

Pros: To many requirements for the people Cons: Not enough to eat for More
There are newer reviews on Parker Hannifin.

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!