Parkside Lending
www.parksidelending.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

This company is the exception to the rule!

San Francisco, CA

ProsParkside Lending has an exceptional company culture - it's casual and yet very professional. Employees are treated with respect and their ideas and opinions are valued whenever upper management is determining a course of action for the company. As as employee at this company, you feel the immediate impact of your work on the company's growth and success. They have a great work/life balance and always make sure that not only are their employees delivering exceptional service, but that they are doing it in a fun and rewarding environment.

ConsWe are a growing company and have begun to hit capacity in our current space, so, at times, we are a little cramped. Other than that, I don't see any downsides.

Parkside Lending is a work in progress, not sure if it's good.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Parkside Lending full-time for more than a year

Pros: Promises of open communication, ability to contribute to future growth… Cons: It only worked if you were part of the "in crowd" of original… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the politics and appreciate the true talent that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

HORRIBLE!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Parkside Lending full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are no pros for this company. Cons: Mid to upper management lacks respect for staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Parkside Lending.

Worked for Parkside Lending? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parkside Lending reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parkside Lending CEO Matthew J. Ostrander. All reviews posted anonymously by Parkside Lending employees.