Parkside Lending

www.parksidelending.com
There are newer employer reviews for Parkside Lending

This company is the exception to the rule!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Parkside Lending

Pros

Parkside Lending has an exceptional company culture - it's casual and yet very professional. Employees are treated with respect and their ideas and opinions are valued whenever upper management is determining a course of action for the company. As as employee at this company, you feel the immediate impact of your work on the company's growth and success. They have a great work/life balance and always make sure that not only are their employees delivering exceptional service, but that they are doing it in a fun and rewarding environment.

Cons

We are a growing company and have begun to hit capacity in our current space, so, at times, we are a little cramped. Other than that, I don't see any downsides.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Parkside Lending (View Most Recent)

Parkside Lending is a work in progress, not sure if it's good.

I worked at Parkside Lending full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Promises of open communication, ability to contribute to future growth sounded great.

Cons

It only worked if you were part of the "in crowd" of original employees. Those hired after a certain point were treated like 2nd class citizens.

Stop the politics and appreciate the true talent that you have before there all gone.

It's not you, it's them.

I worked at Parkside Lending full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Many co-workers are great, smart people who really care about their work output.

Cons

I advise you document everything while working here - today's darling is tomorrow's scapegoat. Potentially litigious behavior is tolerated from the darlings while they last. Majority of management is painfully unprofessional and even devious in their dealings with staff. While management is clearly skilled, as evidenced by ability to manage up and across, most of them have no apparent interest, or remaining energy to manage the people who look to them as supervisors. I was not fired from this job.

Therapy.