Stay away from Parrish

Current Employee - Rehab in Titusville, FL
Current Employee - Rehab in Titusville, FL

Pros

Since they are the only hospital in titusville---I guess I would say to make money

Cons

I worked in Home health as a traveling PT. I found the nurses to be old school and are not very rehab orientatated as well. The director is very fake person, though appears friendly on the outside. The office staff are very nosey and are huge busy bodies. Once, when my drivers license was expiring I recieved a call from 1 of the busy bodies asking me if I had renewed it. They must have gone through my file and wrote the expiration day down on their calender months in advance. The management in home health, like to talk down to the employees and keep them under their thumb. They always asume the worst in you and are constantly checking up on you. The managment doesnt work in the field, except when they decide they need to come out and harass you for some ridiculous company policies. Most of the talented nice nurses end up leaving them because they can't stomach them for too long. They have you performing so many ridiculous company rules that you either get burned out or give lousy care. Since I don't give lousy care, out the windows go the policies. Then, they make you feel like a dirt bag while they stuff their faces with cake/goodies in the office. I respect religious people but not when they force you to get in on their act. At Parrish (including the hospital) they make you read these stupid godly healing stories. They also make you repeat the really lame parrish sayings outloud. They seem to think they are the only ones who can give good health care.

Advice to Management

They wont losten so it doesnt matter

Other Employee Reviews for Parrish Medical Center

1. Net Admin

Current Employee - Net Administrative
    Current Employee - Net Administrative

Pros

Good benefits and great PLB time off

Cons

too many managers, way too many managers

Advice to Management

none

2. Patient Account Representative

Former Employee - Patient Account Representative in Titusville, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Account Representative in Titusville, FL

I worked at Parrish Medical Center (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best was the last Manger we had.

Cons

New Management came in and took over every one.

Advice to Management

Upper Management needs to know what is his role in the new Management.