Parsons Brinckerhoff

www.pbworld.com

good for some

Engineer II (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prosmy job has a ton of freedom, but i sit with a national group. i have very little supervision and can seek out my own projects and agreements to work on at will. good benefits, 2 weeks vacation for less than 5 years, and 3 weeks plus 8 holidays when you reach 5 years of service (i'm right at 5 years). average salary. never received a bonus.

Consthe discipline groups, which are broken down by region, have very little freedom and often simply wait around until project work comes their way. there is very little involvement from younger staff in any part of pursuit efforts and business development, meaning movement is pretty slow until you are at least 5 years in. not winning much work in California so opportunities are waning.

Advice to Senior Managementprovide more clear performance goals and determine compensation based on goal conformance. current process for compensation and promotion is a black box.

PB is a typical engineering company

Lead Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Parsons Brinckerhoff full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You work from 9 to 5. Everybody leaves the building at 6. PB… Cons: You do not advance quickly. Civing engineering saleries may not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Convenient for my life and family, but not a good place for career advancement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Parsons Brinckerhoff

Pros: Flexible work hours, Good benefits,Work/Life Balance Cons: Not fair in terms of career advancement Senior Management not paying… Advice to Senior Management: Value existing staff Hire right person in the right position Have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Parsons Brinckerhoff.

Worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff? Contribute to the Community!