Parsons Brinckerhoff
www.pbworld.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Best in the Business

Business Development/Management (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Parsons Brinckerhoff full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWorked with the best people in the business. Many of those that have left are now running the largest agencies or mega-firms -- there is more talent at PB than in any other firm.

Great management and career opportunities are endless. I steadily progressed to a very senior position because the company cared -- they invested heavily in my career.

ConsNone -- I would not hesitate to rejoin PB. Just a terrific work environment and culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

good enviroment

I have been working at Parsons Brinckerhoff full-time

Pros: good place to learn and grow, plenty of opportunities Cons: not much life, very quiet Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Needs to catch up with the times

Project Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Parsons Brinckerhoff full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work-life balance Great steady work-flow if you're part of the… Cons: Culture is old-school; lacking innovation, new energy and creativity Lacking diversity among senior management; hardly any women and minorities at the upper echelons of the company Upper… Advice to Senior Management: Read Sheryl Sandberg's book. Change compensation structure. Institute a solid talent acquisition, development and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Parsons Brinckerhoff.

Worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parsons Brinckerhoff reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parsons Brinckerhoff CEO George J. Pierson. All reviews posted anonymously by Parsons Brinckerhoff employees.