Parsons Corporation
www.parsons.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Invigorating... and just about killed me

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

ProsAt Parsons, for a mid-level engineer or higher, if you are willing to work long hours and travel when required you will be awarded with challenging work and a great resume. The ESOP gives shares to all US employees, 15% of your salary or more, tax deferred.

ConsPeople are squeezed hard, and you will find that in the US coastal offices in particular, the staff is so lean you won't get the people with the skills needed to get your work done. This is one place where management works harder than the staff, and most are frustrated and burned out. All this is in the name of the ESOP and share price, which everyone shares the benefit. Problem is, if you end up divorced, your spouse gets half the ESOP. I put on 20 pounds from all the business travel. Something to remember.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep up the hard work, and make the share price grow!

Very Good and cooperative

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Parsons Corporation as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great peer group and help a lot at every step Cons: Salary not competitive as per the market Advice to Senior Management: Salary matched with market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Parsons is Verfy good company

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
    Aiken, SC

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employee owned Great profit sharing and company stock option can be… Cons: Does a lot of government work so has a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Need to assist employees completing assignment with next assignment. Have been given… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Parsons Corporation.

Worked for Parsons Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parsons Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parsons Corporation CEO Chuck Harrington. All reviews posted anonymously by Parsons Corporation employees.