Parsons Corporation

www.parsons.com

slow but steady increase in responsibility for first job out of college

Engineer II (Former Employee) New York, NY

Prosthere are several interesting projects to work on; interfacing with the client is a big part of the job. the company is employee-owned, so the retirement benefits are better than most competitors.

Consit's a big company and often it seems hard to be recognized, especially as a younger engineer in his first job out of college; the annual increase in pay should be more for recent grads.

Advice to Senior Managementfor recent grads, the annual increase in pay (as a percentage) should be significantly higher; it encourages people to leave.

Make sure you get paid on time

Tech (Former Employee) Shreveport, LA

I worked at Parsons Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: None, I would not accept a contract with this sorry… Cons: This company is the king of lowballing, no paperwork, not paying contractors. They had me on standby for 6 weeks. The manager kept saying I… Advice to Senior Management: Useless to give advice because no one will do anything. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Good and cooperative

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Parsons Corporation as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great peer group and help a lot at every step Cons: Salary not competitive as per the market Advice to Senior Management: Salary matched with market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Parsons Corporation.

Worked for Parsons Corporation? Contribute to the Community!