Parsons Corporation

www.parsons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation

Overall great company to work for.

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Geared to help employees better themselves. A nation wide company which creates more opportunities to grow if you are willing to travel, or relocate.

Cons

Not much for company pride, as in giving out Parsons logo shirts. Also, it would be nice to get more recognition when major jobs are completed.

231 Other Employee Reviews for Parsons Corporation (View Most Recent)

Great environment for an intern. All of my managers want to make sure I'm learning something new every day.

Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Excellent environment for the young and old. Don't treat interns like cheap labor. I come to work everyday with tasks and I am an asset to the project unlike other internships I have had.

Cons

Work moves around for Parsons, if you get hired on for full time you will almost have to be willing to relocate. To some that is not a con but I am not finished with school yet.

Continue to treat interns as a part of the organization. You get out of interns what you put into them, if they feel unwanted and taken advantage of it will be a waste of time and money for the company.

Interesting projects and a small # of smart people

Former Employee - Senior Structural Engineer in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Structural Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Parsons Corporation full-time

Pros

PM CM projects in a diversified field across several nations, opportunity to work overseas specially in middle east with some really smart and talented people. But the majority of the crowd is very very mediocre passing time counting their stock options..!

Cons

Engineering talent has taken a flight given the fact that they sold their EPC practice to Worley, mostly PMC work which is mostly routine and busy work. Strong old boys network which is almost impossible to break in unless you are an ex military or white skinned If you do not belong to one of these groups but are ambitious then do NOT join this company. They give only lip service to things like diversity, innovation and recognizing and promoting talent.. I left after working for them for about 6 years in their water division

The world is changing. You know what happened to companies that did not keep with the change...put the stiff collar culture away and do not pretend what you are not...

There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation