Parsons Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation

Good Company with Good Benefits

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Project Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Marketplace for the environmental business is changing and although large, Parsons is trying to position itself better by using some cash to purchase other companies in businesses that they see expanding in the future. The retirement plans are good

Cons

Work is cyclic and it is important to develop contacts in other Parsons offices to navigate the slow times.

Adapting to the marketplace is very important. More of a challenge for a large company, but ihopefully your efforts will pay off.

231 Other Employee Reviews for Parsons Corporation (View Most Recent)

Overall great company to work for.

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Geared to help employees better themselves. A nation wide company which creates more opportunities to grow if you are willing to travel, or relocate.

Cons

Not much for company pride, as in giving out Parsons logo shirts. Also, it would be nice to get more recognition when major jobs are completed.

Great environment for an intern. All of my managers want to make sure I'm learning something new every day.

Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Excellent environment for the young and old. Don't treat interns like cheap labor. I come to work everyday with tasks and I am an asset to the project unlike other internships I have had.

Cons

Work moves around for Parsons, if you get hired on for full time you will almost have to be willing to relocate. To some that is not a con but I am not finished with school yet.

Continue to treat interns as a part of the organization. You get out of interns what you put into them, if they feel unwanted and taken advantage of it will be a waste of time and money for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation