Parsons Corporation
www.parsons.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Learning Experience

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTons of knowledgeable engineers that really take the time to teach the younger staff. The integrity of this firm is amazing. Everything is checked and double checked.

ConsMost of their work is for government, so the pace can be pretty slow at times. And all the paperwork is annoying.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have a lot of support for early career professionals, but not a lot for mid career professionals who are trying to balance a family and the most challenging time in their careers.

Good few years, had to move on to move up.

Construction Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Parsons Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ESOP is very good. Cons: Transportation Group did not offer a lot of training opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Better planning for employees as projects finish. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid this disorganized mess of a company at all costs

Contract Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at Parsons Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: There were a few nice people who worked there, and it provided a paycheck.… Cons: The corporate management does not seem to disseminate information to the various offices in any organized fashion so while a regional office is out recruiting… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with recruits. Tell them why the position is really available… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Parsons Corporation.

Worked for Parsons Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parsons Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Parsons Corporation CEO Chuck Harrington. All reviews posted anonymously by Parsons Corporation employees.