Parsons Corporation

www.parsons.com

Parsons Corporation

Current Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Houston, TX

Pros

The review is a celebration of my first anniversary with Parsons Corporation. It has been a year and it has been a happening year. Parsons is an employee owned company and its success depends on the employees too. Parsons being largely a engineering and procurement company, its assets are the employees. Hence, employees are valued a lot. In the past one year as an Associate Mechanical Engineer, I have been exposed to engineering as wells as program management areas of the project. I have had the opportunity to travel a lot. It pays to travel a lot with Parsons, as it gave me the opportunity to work with tons of different people and tons of different tasks and projects. One thing, that I think is important to mention here is that everyone is Parsons is talented, hard working and helpful. Everybody gets along with everyone and supports a new employee like me. It has been an experience that I will not forget.

Cons

The only Con is the Parsons being a client oriented company, you have to be 100% billable all the time. For a starter, it might be an issue but once you get to know a few people in the company, it is easy to find work and billable hours, if you a short of any.

It would be good to have a dedicated training program for new employees.

Other reviews for Parsons Corporation

great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

very good place to work

Cons

none at all whatsoever at all

none at all whatsoever at all

My job is ok !! But I am looking for better opportuinities to advance in my carreer .

Current Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Pasadena, CA

Pros

The ESOP program is good and the Functional managers are good to the newly hired graduates .

Cons

Management fails to recognize incompetant managers . Employees with good experience should be promoted to managerial posts .

The management should communicate better with all the staff . Managers who fail to deliver should be fired .

There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation.

Worked for Parsons Corporation? Contribute to the Community!