There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation

Very Positive - Great People.

Former Employee - Proposal Manager in Pasadena, CA
Former Employee - Proposal Manager in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Parsons Corporation

Pros

Mission oriented, safety minded, outstanding management, very good compensation. Good projects, and project managers, good admin, great client. a a

Cons

no place is perfect - projects are never long enough.

Keep on trucking. Don't exagerate on the duration of projects to attract talent. Avoid doing business with General Electric Corp.

reviews filtered by

It is a machine of a corporation, often forgetting that people run the machine.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

I worked at Parsons Corporation

Pros

Fair pay for the job performed with professional expectations set at a reasonable level. Benefits are outstanding, with excellent employee opportunities to earn shares.

Cons

The structure is in place for the corporation to run well, however, there are significant duplications and overlap in senior management roles, resulting in high overhead and wasted expenses.

Sometime good sometime bad-great amount of uncertainity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasco, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasco, WA

I have been working at Parsons Corporation

Pros

The best reasons are the typical; pay, ESOP, and other benefits. Small office feel where if you are good you will stand out.

Cons

Business systems don't talk to each other. Senior management doesn't communicate with the employees with what is going on to maintain jobs or bring in new work. Everything has a spin on it, try telling the honest truth, someone out there might just have an answer to help out the situation. Good people leave because of uncertainty, they will become competitors if you are not careful. People what to know what there future will hold, if you can't tell me why should I fully invest my family and my time to make Parsons successful or I can find someone who will.

Look around, there is plenty of talent around. People who have plenty of experience outside of Parsons, build on that talent. Create an environment where people want to work and give there best to the corporation. Try open and honest communication, most people will welcome that. Who knows maybe the answer will be out there in front of you as a rough diamond.

There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation