Partner Values Set Them Apart

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Partner Engineering & Science full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At Partner, the company's culture is very important. Having worked for a lot of places where this isn't, I am well aware of the positive difference that this makes. I firmly believe that this is what sets Partner apart from other firms in our industry. Partner’s structure affords its employees the opportunity to think outside the box and thrive. We are encouraged to be the best and rewarded for being so.

Cons

Sometimes our sink or swim mentality can be a little bit daunting. In some cases, this can be a positive or negative thing that can either encourage or discourage employees.

Advice to Management

My advice to Partner management would be to continue developing internal resources and programs to benefit employees both at their jobs and personally.

Other Employee Reviews for Partner Engineering & Science

Horrible company, management doesn't give a rats a$$ about you

Current Employee - Environmental Engineer in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Environmental Engineer in Torrance, CA

Pros

Some benefits from work here: free water, restrooms are clean and you get a happy birthday email when its your birthday.

Cons

If you like to slave your life away, this company is for you. Work hard and get no respect, no raises, no rewards or anything. The sooner you rot and die the better, so they can replace you with a cheaper new person and not have to deal with giving you a raise.

Advice to Management

Whatever advice given to management is ignored. So why waste my time.

Needs help

Pros

Office locations all over the US. If you like a corporate environment, we have it. Majority of people are pleasant to work with.

Cons

We're a Phase I factory that puts a premium on quantity rather than quality. Effective management is lacking. No real sense of leadership or career guidance is provided. As a result, employees suffer. There is an internal banding process that rates the employees. This process is not transparent and kept hidden from the employees. In doing so, an environment of uncertainty is fostered throughout the company.

Advice to Management

Restructure management practices. Make the banding process open to employees.