There are newer employer reviews for Partners HealthCare

Large organization so you'd need to know how to get around

I worked at Partners HealthCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, nice and friendly co-workers

Cons

Large organization so things move slowly

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work

I worked at Partners HealthCare

Pros

Got to work with some very smart people from Doctors to scientists. Very collaborative environment. You get T-passes and commuter rail passes at very discounted rates. In addition to that the phone bills through att and t-mobile are available at a discounted rate for employees.

Cons

Pay is very less. Wish they had free parking or at least cheaper parking rates. The shuttle from North Station to charlestown can be more frequent during the rush hour especially during winter, since it gets really cold to wait outside for the shuttle for an extended period of time.

Advice to Management

It's a nice place to work. It would be great if the 401K benefits were done the usual way instead of a scheme where you get vested only after working in the company for 3 years.

2. Great for the experience

Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Boston, MA

I worked at Partners HealthCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a great place to learn a lot and add to your skill set. It's an extremely diverse employee population. The benefits were also really great.

Cons

Budget cuts in healthcare led to a LOT more work with no added pay. Often over-utilized and under-appreciated.

Advice to Management

A position was cut in my dept where all the responsibilities were piled onto my workload and I was told there was no room in the budget to replace. However, a new & flexible position was created for a management level employee so they would stay. Reconize your employees' talents but also know when they're being overworked.