Partners Pharmacy

www.partnerspharmacy.com
  www.partnerspharmacy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Partners Pharmacy

Many disappointments but good family oriented environment.

Current Employee - Call Center Technician in Cranford, NJ
Current Employee - Call Center Technician in Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Partners Pharmacy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

CoWorkers, Pay is ok, Great times and laughs as a family

Cons

management, deliveries never going out...etc.

Hiring more people with pharmacy background

7 Other Employee Reviews for Partners Pharmacy (View Most Recent)

I loved what I did as a Consultant Pharmacist

I worked at Partners Pharmacy full-time

Pros

I found the job interesting and the work personally rewarding

Cons

Salary was just OK,( "Operations" was exceptionally good where I worked, the Director of Ops was excellent.)
    On the Consulting side, there were more managers than consultants, no recognition of good work, no relief for family, health issues, it felt like a witch-hunt. The transition to ACO seemed like a punishment instead of a good idea. Communication was often "one way" and punitive.

Mere stacks of paper reports do not necessarily mean there's any useful information on them! Some managers were good, a few appeared just "self serving," and pretended to be experts on what we did, even though they had never actually done it! The company seemed to have lost all enthusiasm and positive direction, no sense of company culture. Fear and paranoia seemed contagious, I hope it has improved as it was great when I started.

Very disappointing

Current Employee - Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Pharmacist

I have been working at Partners Pharmacy (less than an year)

Pros

Free flu shot. Medical/dental/vision are eventually available to the employee. The pay may be more than you'd get collecting unemployment. It's a job

Cons

Basically, everything in the job description is not the way it really is. Plain and simple - just not true! They say the end of the day is 11PM and that you may have to stay over once or twice a month. Actually what they should say is if you are closing, come in at 2:30pm and stay until all the orders have been filled and picked up for delivery. This is typically between 1 am and 2:30 am, although staying until 4:30 am does happen. Benefits are available after two full months of time has been served. If the 2nd of the month is the day you start, that entire first month wont count. Unlike every other pharmacy in the area , dental is only available to dependents through their 18th birthday. If you have college aged dependents, they won't be covered. Salary is 4 to 8 dollars an hour lower than comparable jobs in the area. You are salary - 80 hours a week. If you have a spouse that can provide benefits for you, the dental coverage and low
    rate of pay may not be an issue. Turn over is very high. Seven people resigned during my first 3 months. The few people that have been with the company longer than 2 years report that raises are non-existent.

Pay attention! All of your employees and ALL of the facilities served across the country should be treated EQUALLY!
    Assume nothing! Come and see things for yourself. Belittling the employees in a branch without proper management in place accomplishes nothing. Higher management needs to take responsibility for themselves. Telling employees who are working 10 to 16 hours a day that they will have to work harder because new business is coming, is pointless.

There are newer employer reviews for Partners Pharmacy