PartsSource
www.partssource.com Aurora, OH 150 to 499 Employees

has been "ok", but has had some serious draw backs.

Sales (Former Employee)
Aurora, OH

Prosnot many!! Great group of people to work with. the pay is good if you work hard a build a foundation in the beginning. Average vacation and benefits package.

ConsAlways changing without fixing existing problems, unrealistic quota that is based on nothing, unrealistic idea of growth, moving toward being an "Amazon like" buying experience, finance department is behind the times and support staff could be loads better, no department except for sales is held accountable. Family owned business that has a lot of nepotism!!

Worst Sales Company to work for EVER

Senior Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at PartsSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I do not have many great things to say, but most of… Cons: A company that pays based on a made up quota. This company takes a percentage out of their sales reps paychecks for not hitting this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

New beg

RGA Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at PartsSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I enjoyed people I worked with while employed there. Cons: The commute to & from work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PartsSource.

Worked for PartsSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PartsSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PartsSource CEO Philip Settimi. All reviews posted anonymously by PartsSource employees.