Party City

www.partycity.com

Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe schedule is a typical retail schedule, one weekend day per week off. The job is 47.5 hours, and you are paid overtime for the 7.5 hours. Your overtime is already calculated into your offer. It's very upfront.

ConsThe stores are in bad need of a remodel. The clientele is not exactly the classiest. Information from Corporate is vague at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink of how the stores look to your customers. Freshen up the interior when bathrooms desperately need a remodel or tile floors are in need of replacing.

good

Clerk (Former Employee) Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Party City

Pros: meet new people. learn register. blow balloons. discount. flexible … Cons: the pay is not so great Advice to Senior Management: none More

I Loved it.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Silverdale, WA

I worked at Party City

Pros: Amazing co-workers, fun environment, good hours, great place to gain work experience.… Cons: Hectic Halloween season, standing for long periods of time. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Although there were some discrepancies about closing duties that weren't completed well enough, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Party City.

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!