Party City

www.partycity.com

You can do better.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA

ProsHad good associates. If you are p/t or f/t(hourly)they will typically work around your schedule.Good stepping stone first job for customer service.

ConsNO employee discount ( got taken away for alleged 'abuse'), Management not paid enough for the work required, no training store so people were taught to do things differently (and was not often by the book), can be transferred within 50 mile radius of store closest to your home(and most times it was done), DM definitely showed favoritism and only heard one side of most stories, overall VERY unprofessional environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe professional-you cannot reasonably expect to come into a store in a horrible mood yelling and screaming and expect 100% happy people and wonderful customer service. Also, before making life-changing decisions about employees, get the whole story! Last...there is a difference between CONstructive and DEstructive criticism-learn the difference!

making improvements to corporate environment

Human Resources (Former Employee) Rockaway, NJ

I worked at Party City

Pros: wants to be fun/ active fitness center monthly events balanced work/life developing more formal… Cons: just thrown into roles/ unclear expectations office parties can be dull… Advice to Senior Management: every employee should be engaged in the HR changes and directives. upper management has to support that. also… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wouldn't recomend to my enemy.

Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) Mill Creek, WA

I worked at Party City

Pros: thirty per cent employee discount Cons: Cranky coworkers. I was hired for halloween as a cashier, I had 2 years… Advice to Senior Management: Try to hire people wwho are going to enjoy their jobs, because all of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Party City.

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!