Party City

www.partycity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Party City

Busy

I have been working at Party City

Pros

You are always busy and on your feet all day. Makes the day go by pretty fast.

Cons

There is not enough employees.

Hire more associates so it could be a steady paces business.

392 Other Employee Reviews for Party City (View Most Recent)

Horrible, Horrible experience, this coming from a former corporate employee

I worked at Party City

Pros

There are no pros to this job. I started out working here and all of the promises that were made to me regarding daily work life, career paths, etc were all lies. That is all I am going to say. Would not recommend anyone to work there ever.

Cons

None. Absolutely none. Worst place ever and there were no benefits to working there.

Hire actual management that actually knows what they are doing and is straightforward, honest, and works with there own people and not against them.

Good first job if your still in HS or in College, other then that don't bother

I have been working at Party City part-time

Pros

Discounts, flexibility with school, thats it!

Cons

Management expects a lot out of you for little pay. It took two years for me to get a small pay rise. Since the store specializes in Halloween, that is when you will get the most hours. Upper management sets unrealistic projects that have to be done that day. If you do get that unrealistic project, done management wonders why you haven’t done something else. They never tell you, that you have done a good job. Another thing that I dislike about Party City, is that management favors certain people, and they get away with the most stuff. Also during the year the stores always seem to be short staffed.

Instead of having unrealistic projects being done that very same day. Have it spilt into a couple of days, when the store has lots of customers we can't just be working on one area the whole day, thats crazy. I

There are newer employer reviews for Party City