Party City

www.partycity.com

Too much work for not enough pay

Team Lead (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsYou get a good discount when shopping for parties or during Halloween. I genuinely loved the team I worked with and had fun when I worked. There ALWAYS was something to do, which I liked.

ConsA stated in the title, you put in a lot of work for little reward or compensation. At least where I worked as long as we did what we were told and didn't "rock the boat" we never got intensives to stay long. The motto seemed to be "train them cheep and ship them out fast when they start to complain." If you are in management then get ready for the store to be your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was part of management, it was the district management that seemed to be the problem. Each store seemed to be separate and had different standers and policies. We often got complaints from consumers that they were able to return an item that was non-returnable at another Party City and that we should be able to return the item too.

Party City shrevport

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Shreveport, LA

I worked at Party City full-time

Pros: store sells pretty cool things employee discount som coworkers Cons: HALLOWEEN pay, hardly any raisses system is unorganized some ppl sit around around talking but yells at you if you try to get things don not ethicall nobody come back… Advice to Senior Management: notice good workers, dont know about district managment, also, new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good job while in school

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Party City part-time for less than a year

Pros: flexible hours, work with school schedule good starting pay get good hours… Cons: worked in same area learned nothing new a lot of work… Advice to Senior Management: Have employees work everywhere, not just in one area. At times, the employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Party City.

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!