Party City
www.partycity.com Rockaway, NJ 5000+ Employees

Current General Manager

General Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsPay is good for such low sales store

ConsGet some focus on sales and service! All you do all day every day is task. put it up, move it, pack it away and put up the next thing. These are tasks for $7.50 employees not Managers. If you like to task and not give customer service or even talk to customers you will love this place. If you are into leadership, sales, service and development of people ... Stay Away!

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend a little of the huge profit you are making to give service and build a selling environment. You will net less % and a ton more dollars.

Poor employee retention rates

Front End Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Party City part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible scheduling, good employee discounts Cons: Little growth potential, poor benefits and little appreciation for experienced… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with incentives to retain valuable employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Employment experience

I have been working at Party City

Pros: wish I could think of one Cons: disorganized departments some autocratic managersand directors No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Party City.

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Party City reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Party City CEO Jerry Rittenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Party City employees.