There are newer employer reviews for Party City

Party City Co. is a great company to work for. They offer great training and plenty of room to move up in the business.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Party City full-time for less than a year

Pros

The experience and the opportunities they provide. There are so many stores and so many positions to move up on the ladder through.

Cons

For some people competition is a downfall. In a way party city is a very competitive work environment. You are constantly trying to show your boss why you are the best employee they have.

If you're not a hard working, clear cut, dedicated manager, like my manager was at the Bryant street location in San Francisco, then I would strive to be more like that.

339 Other Employee Reviews for Party City (View Most Recent)

Terrible Management with a terrible franchise in Charlotte NC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Party City full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Able to work around your schedule

Cons

I do the Management job for not even $9, clientele are all idiots, Its all based on if you are liked.

Even Though i'm one of the "liked" employees its not fair how you treat your people. Overworking for little pay, and shoving any issue aside. Racism runs rampant in this company and others just turn a blind eye to it.

Average.

I worked at Party City part-time for less than a year

Pros

Enjoyed fellow employees. Did learn enough about retail environments for the future.

Cons

Worked odd hours, got calls to "come in immediately" on days I had off, management extremely unorganized. Customers were rude (not surprising). Poor training. Didn't let you take full breaks. Lead you on about continued employment.

There are newer employer reviews for Party City

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!