There are newer employer reviews for PartyGaming

At the beginning promising and tempting then delusion.

Former Employee - Online Marketing Agent in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
Former Employee - Online Marketing Agent in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at PartyGaming full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Open minded and young company, they try to give you the feeling that you are a family. Nice Corporate events and prices to win in a competition. Always food in the fridge for all employees.

Cons

Unprofessionally handled management, they promise you salary and position upgrades, without holding their word. Too much pressure and competitive surrounding, you have to work night- weekend or also on high holidays. They dont promote people, although they have a good CV.

Advice to Management

To promote employees after a few months after they asked management several times, after getting bored and no motivation left.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A positive experience...

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing in London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros

PartyGaming has really supported my career development over the past few years and I have been given opportunities that I doubt would have been available to me at other companies - I have always received regular feedback from the management team on my performance and I have been able to really progress within my role/career here and I feel fairly rewarded - (promoted twice in the past 2.5 years). Communication within the company has vastly improved over the past few years with regular communication from the exec team and local town hall meetings for business/company updates. There is even an open forum where I can ask a member of the exec team a question and they respond within a few days which - I am not aware of many companies that would provide this opportunity. Overall engagement and atmosphere in the office is healthy and the recent bowling event was a great idea! In summary I am happy at Party, I feel motivated in my role and supported by the company and I actually have recommended it as a good place to work to my friends.

Cons

Party can be very fast paced (which I personally find exciting) but may not suit everyone.

Advice to Management

Only to continue with the current level of communications - this has been a great improvement and only have a positive impact.

2. To give a more balanced view...

Current Employee - Head of Department in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Head of Department in London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros

I am puzzled at the comments on this site for PartyGaming. I am a senior manager in the london office also and have been for many years and thinks it's the best place I have ever worked. The pay and benefits are above market rate and the morale is good overall. The sense of team spirit here is also really good. This week we've even had bacon butties to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - these kinds of events are common and the management do a lot to make working life here good. I would definitely recommend PartyGaming as a great place to work and hope to stay here for many years more.

Cons

I haven't anything particular to say here other than all process can feel frustrating sometimes but all businesses have them with the aim of making things run more smoothly. PG is no different.

Advice to Management

Keep these great social events going. The HR policies, as with all companies have to be there. They just mean that managers need to follow some processes.