There are newer employer reviews for PartyGaming

At the beginning promising and tempting then delusion.

Former Employee - Online Marketing Agent  in  Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
Former Employee - Online Marketing Agent in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I worked at PartyGaming full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open minded and young company, they try to give you the feeling that you are a family. Nice Corporate events and prices to win in a competition. Always food in the fridge for all employees.

Cons

Unprofessionally handled management, they promise you salary and position upgrades, without holding their word. Too much pressure and competitive surrounding, you have to work night- weekend or also on high holidays. They dont promote people, although they have a good CV.

To promote employees after a few months after they asked management several times, after getting bored and no motivation left.

16 Other Employee Reviews for PartyGaming (View Most Recent)

Good people bad culture

Current Employee - Interactive Designer  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Interactive Designer in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Comradery between employees was good, fairly good wages and packages.

Cons

Matcho work ethics and long hours admired. Bad communication between departments, project requirements continually changing where deadlines don't. Botched deployment systems.

Project managers where great but, higher management took the quickest cheapest options. Think carefully before things are rushed through.

A positive experience...

Current Employee - Marketing  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing in London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros

PartyGaming has really supported my career development over the past few years and I have been given opportunities that I doubt would have been available to me at other companies - I have always received regular feedback from the management team on my performance and I have been able to really progress within my role/career here and I feel fairly rewarded - (promoted twice in the past 2.5 years).

Communication within the company has vastly improved over the past few years with regular communication from the exec team and local town hall meetings for business/company updates. There is even an open forum where I can ask a member of the exec team a question and they respond within a few days which - I am not aware of many companies that would provide this opportunity.

Overall engagement and atmosphere in the office is healthy and the recent bowling event was a great idea!

In summary I am happy at Party, I feel motivated in my role and supported by the company and I actually have recommended it as a good place to work to my friends.

Cons

Party can be very fast paced (which I personally find exciting) but may not suit everyone.

Only to continue with the current level of communications - this has been a great improvement and only have a positive impact.

There are newer employer reviews for PartyGaming

Worked for PartyGaming? Contribute to the Community!