PartyGaming

www.bwinparty.com

At the beginning promising and tempting then delusion.

Online Marketing Agent (Former Employee) Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

ProsOpen minded and young company, they try to give you the feeling that you are a family. Nice Corporate events and prices to win in a competition. Always food in the fridge for all employees.

ConsUnprofessionally handled management, they promise you salary and position upgrades, without holding their word. Too much pressure and competitive surrounding, you have to work night- weekend or also on high holidays. They dont promote people, although they have a good CV.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo promote employees after a few months after they asked management several times, after getting bored and no motivation left.

A positive experience...

Marketing (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros: PartyGaming has really supported my career development over the past few years and I have been given opportunities that I doubt would have been available… Cons: Party can be very fast paced (which I personally find… Advice to Senior Management: Only to continue with the current level of communications - this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

To give a more balanced view...

Head of Department (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros: I am puzzled at the comments on this site for PartyGaming. I am a senior manager in the london office also and have been for… Cons: I haven't anything particular to say here other than all process can feel frustrating sometimes but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep these great social events going. The HR policies, as with all companies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PartyGaming.

Worked for PartyGaming? Contribute to the Community!