PartyGaming
www.bwinparty.com Gibraltar

Fantastic pre-merger. Post, it felt like being part of a funeral dirge.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Vienna (Austria)

I worked at PartyGaming full-time for more than a year

ProsDepending on where you worked, the facilities were excellent (Vienna, Stockholm), and the company actively tried to ensure that a positive social environment was maintained.

ConsPost-merger, you were a second-class employee if you came from bwin; the business is run by the former PartyGaming management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreativity and innovation are stifled when workers feel threatened; running a successful company is about more than short-term profits through deep cost-cutting. There's a real danger of throwing the baby out with the bath-water.

Affiliate manager

Affiliate Manager (Former Employee)
Tel Aviv (Israel)

I worked at PartyGaming full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very open minded company, great people, professional managers. Cons: none that i know of... Advice to Senior Management: keep this way... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Looking at it with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other

Team Lead (Current Employee)
Vienna (Austria)

I have been working at PartyGaming full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: International environment, experience with different cultures, many career opportunities not… Cons: akward mixtures of too much and not enough processes, partly still two companies with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PartyGaming.

Worked for PartyGaming? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PartyGaming reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PartyGaming CEO Jim Ryan & Norbert Teufelberger. All reviews posted anonymously by PartyGaming employees.