PartyGaming
www.bwinparty.com Gibraltar

A positive experience...

Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at PartyGaming

ProsPartyGaming has really supported my career development over the past few years and I have been given opportunities that I doubt would have been available to me at other companies - I have always received regular feedback from the management team on my performance and I have been able to really progress within my role/career here and I feel fairly rewarded - (promoted twice in the past 2.5 years).

Communication within the company has vastly improved over the past few years with regular communication from the exec team and local town hall meetings for business/company updates. There is even an open forum where I can ask a member of the exec team a question and they respond within a few days which - I am not aware of many companies that would provide this opportunity.

Overall engagement and atmosphere in the office is healthy and the recent bowling event was a great idea!

In summary I am happy at Party, I feel motivated in my role and supported by the company and I actually have recommended it as a good place to work to my friends.

ConsParty can be very fast paced (which I personally find exciting) but may not suit everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnly to continue with the current level of communications - this has been a great improvement and only have a positive impact.

To give a more balanced view...

Head of Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros: I am puzzled at the comments on this site for PartyGaming. I am a senior manager in the london office also and have been for… Cons: I haven't anything particular to say here other than all process can feel frustrating sometimes but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep these great social events going. The HR policies, as with all companies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

comfortable, like a council or government office

Department Head (Current Employee)

I have been working at PartyGaming

Pros: online gaming is still a good business and this industry… Cons: layoffs are a constant threat. Three major rounds of layoffs in the past two years, which corresponds to partygaming's revenue slide during this time.… Advice to Senior Management: don't be afraid of change! If we keep going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PartyGaming.

Worked for PartyGaming? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PartyGaming reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PartyGaming CEO Jim Ryan & Norbert Teufelberger. All reviews posted anonymously by PartyGaming employees.