There are newer employer reviews for PartyLite Worldwide

PartyLite has superior quality products, excellent customer service, fantastic income potential and innovative ideas.

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Nashua, NH

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No startup costs! Work your own hours! Limited time away from home! Choose your own territory! Business materials are inexpensive and easy to acquire. We have access to a phenomenal website to provide customers with 24/7 online shopping. The company offers monthly specials for guests and hosts to help increase business for their consultants. There's flexibility to offer my own specials to whomever I wish. Pay is direct deposited WEEKLY and you make 25% of whatever you sell, plus you get a bonus percent each month you surpass $2000. Some leaders run their own bonus program for their group in addition to whatever the company provides. Training is provided. There are very minimal and reasonable requirements to stay active and receive consultant benefits. You can sell to anyone, regardless of location, even outside the U.S. They direct ship for a nominal fee, so I am not limited geographically. While you are earning money you can earn points toward a yearly all-expenses paid trip to an exotic location. You get to meet fantastic people. Everyone is super supportive and they truly WANT you to succeed and even surpass them. They are always hiring. Even though the economy may be slow, home business is still successful. I'm sure there's more, but I have to finish this soon.

Cons

There are the usual cons that accompany any sales job. Overcoming rejection of your offer, is not rejection of the person. Once you get that and receive training, the rest gets better from there.

Keep the Move Up bonus program!

24 Other Employee Reviews for PartyLite Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Best job I ever had

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Summit Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Summit Hill, PA

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide

Pros

Love my job..love candles, fragrances, decor and now I get to sell them to all my friends and family

Cons

Not everyone is looking to buy candles in this economy so for me things haven't been so busy...but for partylite it's going great

Thank you PartyLite for giving me the oppurtunity to do this job and for allowing me to work the hours that fit my schedule....

Mostly good but a few bad apples along the way.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide

Pros

Most people are nice however some have their own agenda.

Cons

Some people at the top cannot make up their minds and stick to their convictions.

Think before you react.