Paschall Truck Lines

www.ptl-inc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Paschall Truck Lines

Worst company I ever worked for.

Former Employee - Driver in Murray, KY
Former Employee - Driver in Murray, KY

I worked at Paschall Truck Lines full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are none to speak of.

Cons

The company started me off great..... But then because of my truck breaking down , I was reclassified and started loosing big time on mileage. I went from 2800 to 3000 + per week to 1690 avg weekly. Not to mention they start you out low but if you cross Miss. river your pay drops to .33 .

Rethink your driver classification and hire some real mechanics. And send all of the over educated idiots back to college.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Paschall Truck Lines (View Most Recent)

Very busy and fast paced

Former Employee - Agent Coordinator/Customer Service Representative in Murray, KY

I worked at Paschall Truck Lines full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Talk to people from all over the country

Cons

No major cons with the job or company.

you have to learn things yourself, there's no training, everyone's for themselves in maintenance shop!!!

Former Employee - Shop Mechanic in Murray, KY
    Former Employee - Shop Mechanic in Murray, KY

I worked at Paschall Truck Lines part-time (more than a year)

Pros

company is laid back about a lot but, enforce policy if it gets out of control.

Cons

pay is very low in maintenance shop & short on employees & employees work as much as they get paid, no over time pay all straight time! but your required to work over 10 hrs & holidays on regular pay!! how do they get away with this? management hires as mechanics then tell you we classify you as a driver so we can pay you straight time pay instead of overtime pay so you work holidays & over time for no more money. no one says anything because they fired the people that did last time!! management get high pay salaries & workers get stepped on every time... but doesn't E.S.O.P mean employee owned!! where's the ownership if you can't change or voice your own business opinions.?

as an E.S.O.P company now there should be employees from every department that should make up a board to help the company over come all the short comings & suggest what we can do to improve & get it out of the 1970's

There are newer employer reviews for Paschall Truck Lines