Pasha Group

www.pashagroup.com

Pasha is Paradise???

Technical Support (Former Employee) Corte Madera, CA

ProsWonderful senior executives and upper management. The family makes sure you are treated like one of their. They are not pretentious in any way or form and realize that it is part luck as well as opportunity to run a successful business.

ConsMiddle management struggles to find it's own identity. Some managers are given their post by proxy due to their loyalty to the family, this was quickly evident when my manager showed the lack of proper skills necessary to run the dept.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what people say, perhaps it would even be suggested that you do what those Under Cover Boss executives are doing spend a week in the trenches you would quickly realize where the problems existed.

I would give this company a much higher rating if it wasn't for the Cons in the above statement.

Pasha is a Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Corte Madera, CA

I worked at Pasha Group

Pros: Family atmosphere and excellent compensation; lots of team building activity and… Cons: My observations found them to be much more self protective… Advice to Senior Management: First, keep up the good work! Mentor; Recognize proactive players;… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great company to work in

Executive Chef (Former Employee) Baku (Azerbaijan)

I worked at Pasha Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: the salary always on time great motivation Cons: baku its a taft city boring to live in Advice to Senior Management: keep in this way Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pasha Group.

Worked for Pasha Group? Contribute to the Community!