Mental Health Worker

Current Employee - Community Support Specialist  in  Clinton, MO
Current Employee - Community Support Specialist in Clinton, MO

I have been working at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare

Pros

Good first professional job to work with a wide variety of clients and situations to gain insight into this area of work.

Cons

Hidden responsibilities related to making work requirements per month and vacation time. Certain number of hours of face to face time with clients is required per month, however these hours do not factor in vacation time. In other words one must work above the required hours to be eligible for time off and the number of hours required are high. The high number of hours leave little time in the work day for paperwork which is extensive making an average work week greater than 40 hours. The caseworker is the main income source for the company which in turn makes unfair responsibilites on the sholders of the caseworker. Paperwork does not benefit the caseworker in any way and is a responsibility that needs correction by management.

The management should consider the quarterly and annual paperwork to count as hours for the caseworker because this requires many hours of work but does nothing in terms of requirements for the job. The company makes money for this paperwork being completed and the caseworker is completing this for free, which causes added time constraints and ill feelings toward management.

Other Reviews for Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare

A learning experience!!!

Former Employee - Addiction Recovery Tech  in  Greenwell Springs, LA
    Former Employee - Addiction Recovery Tech in Greenwell Springs, LA

I worked at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed working with the teenagers

Cons

The company not organized at all.

Paid like I have only a GED, when I have a Masters and multiple credentials. Unappreciated

Current Employee - Therapist  in  Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Therapist in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy my coworkers and work environment. They hire PLPCs and provide supervision if needed although with an associated price for it.

Cons

Completely unappreciated and blatantly underpaid! Have made me wonder why o paid for grad school to be paid like I didn't.

Listen!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare.

Worked for Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!