There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working.

Current Employee - CLT  in  Great Bend, KS
Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS

I have been working at Pathways Inc

Pros

Getting to no the clients on a one on one basis and to provide the best care possible and especially interacting with all of them. On March 15th I will be working days and excited for the new challenges that Pathways has to bring my way.

Cons

They need to hire more help and pay their employess a better rate or we wouldn't have such a turnover in this company. And have more communication that is especially important when running a professional business.

People that work in the office need to step it up when it comes to shortages in the houses.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Pathways Inc (View Most Recent)

Employees seem to really care about clients.

I have been working at Pathways Inc part-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are ok if you make salary.

Cons

Unless you know someone personally, it's impossible to move up the ladder.

A highly enjoyable learning experience where you can achieve great satisfaction in your work for clients.

Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician  in  Clinton, MO
    Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician in Clinton, MO

I have been working at Pathways Inc

Pros

You can assist your community in a very positive manner and take pride in the programs we employ.

Cons

The very limited cons are dependent on client attitude and that goes for any organization or corporation.

I would say that there could be more emphasis on local community involvement, and personally I would like to see more innovative team efforts to cut down on waste. Living in Virginia, a common wealth state most of my life, I have seen that there are many ways to utilize local resources as well as giving positive contribution to local communities who share the resources.

There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

Worked for Pathways Inc? Contribute to the Community!