There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

A highly enjoyable learning experience where you can achieve great satisfaction in your work for clients.

Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician in Clinton, MO
Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician in Clinton, MO

I have been working at Pathways Inc

Pros

You can assist your community in a very positive manner and take pride in the programs we employ.

Cons

The very limited cons are dependent on client attitude and that goes for any organization or corporation.

I would say that there could be more emphasis on local community involvement, and personally I would like to see more innovative team efforts to cut down on waste. Living in Virginia, a common wealth state most of my life, I have seen that there are many ways to utilize local resources as well as giving positive contribution to local communities who share the resources.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Pathways Inc (View Most Recent)

Don't Do It!

Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY

I worked at Pathways Inc

Pros

Flexability is nice, and there isnt much supervision which is excellent if you prefer to work independently and problem solve. Tons of downtime is available, and you can pace yourself as you complete tasks.

Cons

There is no training that relates specifically to the job; majority of employees are not competent; no raises or promotions; health benefits are lacking. There is no organization or structure within the company, and the turnover rate is very very very high! Employees rarely last more than a year within this company, however this is due less to the actual work itself but more to the work environment. Very high stress.

Have a passion for what you do, receieve more training, act like you care.

I have worked over 4 years, had one pay raise and work full time hours yet not considered full time.

Current Employee - DSS
    Current Employee - DSS

I have been working at Pathways Inc

Pros

The Individuals are the greatest!

Cons

The lack of room for advancement. the pay..there are really too many to name

Stop pocketing all of the money and share with the ones that make you money and give you ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc