Patient First
www.patientfirst.com Glen Allen, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Patient First is the ultimate place for team work, and the goal is to care for every patient with love and care.

Medical Technologist (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

ProsAt Patient First you have the opportunity to know all of your co-workers from the receptionist to the doctors . We all work close together and eat together and know each other by name. It's like a family at Patient First, working to care for everyone that comes thru the doors with professional care.

ConsThe thing I can think of is the office is not open long enough for some of the patients.

great

Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at Patient First

Pros: good people to work with Cons: full time not available right now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Patient First

Pros: Standard Work Environment. Varied hours considered full time status Cons: Busy. Phones ring constantly. Weekend work. More
There are newer reviews on Patient First.

Worked for Patient First? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Patient First reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Patient First CEO R. P. Sowers M.D. All reviews posted anonymously by Patient First employees.