Patina Restaurant Group

www.patinagroup.com
  www.patinagroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Patina Restaurant Group

Engaging, Exciting, and a great company to work for

I worked at Patina Restaurant Group

Pros

The environment to which the restaurant locations are, is serene. Diverse, Cultural, and Fun meeting new people in the work area. Both the Hollywood Bowl and Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Cons

Sometimes the shifts can be hectic, and jam packed with people. Keeping it high paced and energetic. This is exciting! The volume enhances, and so does the work level.

Doing a great job!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Patina Restaurant Group (View Most Recent)

Great company but very Disappointed with our managers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Patina Restaurant Group full-time

Pros

I honestly go to work everyday for my customers. I know how it may sound but that is the honest truth. I love my customers and keep in mind I work in the financial district downtown on bunker hill. They come in sometimes 2-4 times a day. Myself and my co-workers know them by name and even though they are not there that long we have established great relationships with each of them. Besides that I have a set schedule, off on weekends, and latest we work is until 4:30

Cons

Management doesn't seem to know anything, they don't communicate with one another, they don't fully train anyone for any position and just throw you in the position and your basically on your own. I'm an hourly associate and I myself had to train our new manager. They are unprofessional in the sense that they talk about employees in front of everyone including customers.

I'm all about the company have tried numerous times to help and voice my opinion on how to better ourselves and to bring in more customers as well as boost our catering clientele. Regardless of whatever our position is management doesn't take the time to listen to what I or other employees can do or offer to make our company better and boost sales. If I'm an hourly associate and have been told to train the new manager obviously I know what I'm doing so why not take the time to hear anyone of us out? There unaware of our education background and any connections we may have which really could be a great asset to the business. There's just so much that needs to change with management, it's a great company but just very disappointing with management at my store.

Don't bother

I have been working at Patina Restaurant Group

Pros

They pay $20 bucks a hour, higher than other companies.

Cons

Yes, you get paid $20 bucks an hour but you may never see your paycheck. They have a ton of management issues and can't seem to figure out handling it appropriately.

Clean house and hire new management across the board. No one seems to take responsibility for anything and if there is no one steering the ship... It's going to sink.

There are newer employer reviews for Patina Restaurant Group