Patpatia & Associates

www.patpatia.com

Unprofessional Upper Management

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsThe compensation is pretty good, especially for those coming right of college with no experience. Business analyst usually starts at about $22.50/hr + benefits (sick, vacation, health). You are exposed to a broad range of sectors within the financial industries. You learn how to be a perfectionist, or at present presentation.

ConsThis can be the most terrifying place to work since management expects perfection starting on day 1 of your employment. Upper management has little respect for their employees. There is extreme micro-managing because there little trust in the organization. It seems like everyone is always walking on egg shells. Independent working and thinking is not a top priority, as upper management prefer their analysts to just "do" the task at hand, instead of understanding the bigger picture. Communication is very lacking in their organization. Only the top management know what projects are about, while analysts are told to perform specific researching tasks --without ever know why they are doing what they're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementUse like scare/fear tactics and instead, learn to build trust and respect among your organization, it would make for a happier and more productive work environment. Good luck.

Unprofessional and Careless Management

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Patpatia & Associates

Pros: Located in the Bay Area... Cons: You are not valued nor is your time and effort. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Steep learning curve for financial services and offers a lot of experience and networking opportunities

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Patpatia & Associates

Pros: For people who work well on their own, this place is fantastic. The offices are well-lit and a… Cons: Starting at 8 AM isn't my favorite and often overtime is… Advice to Senior Management: The style is macro-management, which is great for self-starters but instructions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Patpatia & Associates.

Worked for Patpatia & Associates? Contribute to the Community!