Patrice & Associates

www.patriceandassociates.com
  www.patriceandassociates.com
There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates

Great opportunity if you are willing to work hard!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Patrice & Associates

Pros

No ceiling on maximum earnings. Management is willing to support and assist with the development of the business. Flexible hours and quality of life.

Cons

As with many businesses sales are cyclical. One must put in the hours to reap the rewards but at the same time be prepared for the slow times. No real downside to the company as individual success is incumbent on the operator.

Keep promoting the brand and signing on new clients. The more client companies we have on board to represent will translate into sales and candidate placements.

Patrice & Associates Response

Apr 10, 2014CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an honest review. I concur 100% that one must put in the hours to reap the rewards. Owning a business is real work.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Patrice & Associates (View Most Recent)

not what I expected

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Patrice & Associates

Pros

decent commission, work your own hours

Cons

too many people chasing too few candidates

Patrice & Associates Response

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I'm sorry it's not what you expected but there a thousands of qualified candidates and the job of a recruiter is to locate them. If finding these candidates were as easy as posting a job and ... More

I LOVE WORKING HERE!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter  in  Dunkirk, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dunkirk, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Patrice & Associates for a little over 2 years and am extremely happy with my position.
    As a Corporate Recruiter, I could not ask for a better team to work with and the support is always there.
    If you follow the system that is in place...you will succeed. It's that simple!
    It is a very rewarding career if you are willing to make it successful...you get out what you put in.

Cons

For me there are no cons. I work in a great atmosphere with awesome supportive people...it's like a second family.

If you're looking for a long term career with great flexibility...this is a perfect option. After weighing your options...this should be a serious one if you are looking for a flexible, rewarding, and very successful choice.

There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates

Worked for Patrice & Associates? Contribute to the Community!