Patrice & Associates

www.patriceandassociates.com

Great opportunity if you are willing to work hard!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsNo ceiling on maximum earnings. Management is willing to support and assist with the development of the business. Flexible hours and quality of life.

ConsAs with many businesses sales are cyclical. One must put in the hours to reap the rewards but at the same time be prepared for the slow times. No real downside to the company as individual success is incumbent on the operator.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep promoting the brand and signing on new clients. The more client companies we have on board to represent will translate into sales and candidate placements.

Patrice & Associates CEO responded to this review

Apr 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an honest review. I concur 100% that one must put in the hours to reap the rewards. Owning a business is real work.

not what I expected

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Patrice & Associates

Pros: decent commission, work your own hours Cons: too many people chasing too few candidates No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I LOVE WORKING HERE!

Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) Dunkirk, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have been with Patrice & Associates for a little over 2 years and am extremely happy with my position. As a Corporate Recruiter, I could… Cons: For me there are no cons. I work in… Advice to Senior Management: If you're looking for a long term career with great flexibility...this is a perfect option. After weighing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Patrice & Associates.

Worked for Patrice & Associates? Contribute to the Community!